A Color Boost: Colors influence motivation. Blue hues can help increase efficiency, concentration, and focus, while yellow can stimulate creative thinking. 2.
Nature's call: A brief stroll in nature can boost motivation by 50 per cent. The tranquillity of nature stimulates the brain and encourages new thinking. 2. 2.
The 2-minute rule Most tasks that require less than two minutes should be completed immediately. This builds momentum and could result in completing bigger tasks.
1. History Motivation Reading about people's history and achievements can provide an additional 20% of motivation, encouraging you to reach your goals.
1. Music's magic: Listening to film scores (instrumental music) can boost motivation. They're intended to stir emotion and emotion without the use of any words.
1. The Napoleon Technique: Napoleon was known to sleep several times one day for shorter lengths. This "polyphasic" sleep could increase energy and alertness.
1. Mirror Effect: Talking about yourself with the mirror one moment every day can boost confidence and drive by reaffirming self-affirmations.
1. Creative Inspiration: A mere 10 minutes of watching artwork or drawing a simple sketch could boost dopamine levels, boosting motivation.
1. Temperature Adjust A slightly cooler temperature in the room (around 18°C or 64°F) is the ideal temperature to keep the mind sharp and focused.
1. Outfit for success: Dressing in clothes that inspire confidence can boost motivation from 33% to 40%. It's not about price but the sensation.